Thursday, March 5, 2009

Madame Tussaud

In my other posts I have been talking about cheaper things to do in New York City. Even tho there are a lot of people out there that want to save money there are also some things that you can save up money for.

There is a six floor wax museum called the Madame Tussaud's New York Wax Museum. You can go and get tickets that aren't too pricey, but it is something that you would want to do with friends and family. The tickets rage from about thirty to forty dollars for individual tickets, but they also have group packages. There are also all access passes that you can get and it includes a Cinema 4-D showing, Behind the Scenes - Making of a Wax Figure, and The Story - Madame Marie Tussauds. Those tickets are a little more expensive.

Maddame Tussaud's wax museum

It is a fun time to have and you can take picture and also read up on all of these celebraties and atheltes. The six different floors all have different names for each kind of people such as the first floor which is called the Open Night Party to the last floor which is called It Happened in New York. There are all different type of celebritites on each floor and there are so many around.

Johnny Depp wax figure from Pirates of the Carribbean

If you can't meet your favorite actor, actress, band, singer, or athlete you sure can here at the museum. The wax figures are made so well and they look exactly like the real thing. Each one is so intricate and there is also one floor that you can also see how they make the wax figures and the process of creating them as you're on your way to the top.

wax figure, baseball player

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. I'm headed to NYC for Spring Break and all this info is going to be very helpful when I try to plan out events! Keep up the good work and maybe I can relate to some of these places after I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this when we went to New York City. Will definately put it on the list for the next trip. Tks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this blog is pretty cool. Ive always wanted to go to New York and now I do then ill know were to go to see that wax baseball player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an amazing place. I have never been to New York, but when I finally get the chance to I will try to save up and go to this museum.

    ReplyDelete